Sunday, September 17, 2023

Rainbow Loom - Eagan Art Block's Momentary Certainties

 I'm posting an extra post this week because the Momentary Certainties Show is coming to an end this weekend.  I posted earlier about installing my Rainbow Loom piece.  The Rainbow Loom looks good as a piece of art, but it is also supposed to be used!  I visited the installation and was super happy to see that people have been weaving materials from the site into the rainbow colored strings.  Its great when a plan comes together.  If you're going to see the Rainbow Loom, stop by by youngest son's exhibit too.  I've included a picture of his installation piece "Frames" below too!  






My son's installation - Frames! I'm so proud when we can do a show together.


Here's the information on the exhibit if you want to pay a visit.  I encourage you to go see the many wonderful pieces by a dozen artists on display before the exhibit closes this weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Letters to the Elves!

  The elves love to receive letters!  Here are is a nice one they shared with me recently: