Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Come to the Ribbon Cutting at Ojiketa Regional Park

 This project has been in the work since last winter!  And now is almost time for the ribbon cutting!!  You are cordially invited to Ojiketa Regional Park in Chisago City on August 27, 2022 (Saturday) to see my newest Elf House!  Ribbon cutting at noon!  

I'm not ready for the big reveal yet, but here's a picture of my son and I working in the rain to get things finished on time!


This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a grant from the East Central Regional Arts Council, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Letters to the Elves!

  The elves love to receive letters!  Here are is a nice one they shared with me recently: