Friday, August 19, 2022

Wow! This has never happened before!!!

I started work on the Ojiketa Regional Park Elf House when something ...strange happened.  I was digging around the foundation and I suddenly uncovered a doll.  A doll buried in the woods.  A doll buried in the middle of the woods in the middle of nowhere!

Let's just say I've watched a lot of horror movies.  I've got an idea when this is going...

Needless to say, the doll did not come home with me.  Nope.  Not silly enough to do that!  but after I found the doll it started to rain.  Hard!  And I had to give up work for the day.  I really hope this turn around quick for this project.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Letters to the Elves!

  The elves love to receive letters!  Here are is a nice one they shared with me recently: