Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Art Shanties 2022!

 Happy to announce that I will be at Art Shanties again this year.  Last year, I was so gratified by the public's response to my on ice elf house village.  This year, we're introducing The Chapsicle of Love!  Here is a preliminary sketch:


What can you do at a Chapsicle of Love?  Get married!!!!!  In addition to being an artist, I am a Universal Life Minister.  I will be at the Chapsicle all festival performing marriages.  If you'd like more info on getting married for from email me at chapsicleoflove@gmail.com

Here is more information from the Art Shanty festival folks about all the fun at this year's upcoming festival: https://artshantyprojects.org/announcing-our-2023-artists/

The Art Shanty Projects On-Ice program will take place on Bde Unma / Lake Harriet from January 21 through February 12, 2023. Public hours are 10am – 4pm every Saturday and Sunday. 

Last year's 2022 Art Shanty (Huldufolk Village):



No comments:

Post a Comment

Letters to the Elves!

  The elves love to receive letters!  Here are is a nice one they shared with me recently: